For a full list in a new tab/window click here
For example publications see below
- Wooster, M. J., Perry, G.L.W. and Zoumas, A. (2012) Fire, drought and El Niño relationships on Borneo (Southeast Asia) in the pre-MODIS era (1980–2000), Biogeosciences, 9, 317-340
- Wooster, M. J. and Xu, W. (2012) Sentinel-3 SLSTR active fire detection and FRP product: Pre-launch algorithm development and performance evaluation using MODIS and ASTER datasets, Remote Sensing of Environment, 120, 236-254.
- Freeborn, P.H., Wooster, M.J., Roberts, G. (2011) Addressing the spatiotemporal sampling design of MODIS to provide estimates of the fire radiative energy emitted from Africa, Remote Sensing of Environment, 115, 475-489
- Smith, T.E.L., WOOSTER, M. J., Tattaris, M. and Griffith, D.W.T. (2011) Absolute accuracy and sensitivity analysis of OP-FTIR retrievals of CO2, CH4 and CO over concentrations representative of “clean air” and “polluted plumes”, Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 4, 97-116, doi:10.5194/amt-4-97-2011.
- Xu, W., Wooster, M.J., Roberts, G. and Freeborn, P.H. (2011) New GOES imager algorithms for cloud and active fire detection and fire radiative power assessment across North, South and Central America, Remote Sensing of Environment, 114, 1876-1895
- Freeborn, P.H., Wooster, M.J., Roberts, G., Malamud, B. and Xu, W. (2009) Development of a virtual active fire product for Africa through a synthesis of geostationary and polar orbiting satellite data, Remote Sensing of Environment, 113, 1700-1711
- Smith, J. D. Kaduk, H. Balzter, WOOSTER, M.J.,, G. N. Mottram, T. J. Lynham, J. Studens, J. Curry, G. Hartley, and B. J. Stocks (2009) Soil respiration in a fire scar chronosequence of Canadian boreal jack pine forest, Biogeosciences Discuss., 6, 8725-8773
- Roberts, G., Wooster, M.J., and Lagoudakis, E. (2009) Annual and diurnal African biomass burning temporal dynamics, Biogeosciences, 6, 849-866
- Roberts, G. and Wooster, M.J. (2008) Fire detection and fire characterization over Africa using Meteosat SEVIRI, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 46, 1200-1218, doi: 10.1109TGRS.2008.915751 (download)
- Freeborn, P.H., Wooster, M.J., Hao, W.M., Ryan, C.A.,Nordgren, B.L. Baker, S.P. and Ichoku, C.(2008) Relationships between energy release, fuel mass loss, and trace gas and aerosol emissions during laboratory biomass fires, Journal of Geophysical Research, Vol. 113, No. D1, D01102, 10.1029/2007JD008489